Career Opportunities - QA Manager
- Inculcate and drive for Quality importance and performance thru’ implementation of good quality system, compliance and continuous improvement programs.
- To lead and motivate QA team to achieve quality objectives and goals and ensure ALL quality and product reliability indicators are well sustain all the time.
- Develop a good customer interface system and ensure all quality related feedbacks and issues are promptly resolved and achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Work as a team with production, engineering & customer to improve product quality and operation productivity
- To lead and implement and constantly work with suppliers to good incoming quality control and ensure supplier quality sustainance.
- To oversee, coordinate and implement the product reliability control, failure analysis and testing system to meet end customer requirements from time to time.
- Lead and conduct periodic training related to quality system, product etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering field or its equivalent
- Hands-on experience in quality system and customer interface
- Familiar with ISO/TS/QMS system and experience in VDA system & technical audit
- Competent and knowledge in problem solving & statistical tools, eg, 8D, 5Why, FMEA, SPC, Control Plan, DOE, MSA, JMP etc
- Good analytical skill, strong leadership and motivated person
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in QA managerial position, preferably in semiconductor background
- Full time position available